What is it?
It is the effective use of your hands, arms and legs in a way that really works to defend yourself against an attacker.
Why is it effective?
- Through the years of experience & application our self defence works
- Uses the efficient mechanics of the body to overcome opponents
- Through continual practice, it becomes second nature to use these techniques
- Effective: Self defence that look fancy may not work against all attackers. We only use proven techniques that will enable you to defend yourself.
- Efficient: The entire principle behind Wing Tjun is efficient use of our body being a close range combat system. It is only right that our self defence applications are an efficient use of our arms and legs.
- Practical: Self defence moves that rely on near gymnast capabilities are not practical for everyone use, we only use techniques that everyone regardless of size or strength can rely upon.